Service Coordinator/Dispatcher – Industrial/Construction Equipment – Rochester, NY
LIFTECH EQUIPMENT COS., INC.
Liftech Equipment Cos., Inc. is a large sales & rental house in the Rochester and surrounding WNY area. Our Best of Breed lines include world known Hyster Industrial Forklifts, Trackmobile Railcar Movers, JCB Construction Equipment, JLG & Genie aerial work platforms and Ramteq Industrial Pressure Washers … to name just a few! We have an opening for the position of Service Coordinator, to be a team member who has initiative and is self-motivated to thrive in the operations of a fast paced equipment dealership. This person should be an excellent communicator and have good customer relations skills. Someone with good problem solving skills and can develop good work flow systems will be a prime candidate for this position.
• Directing incoming calls to appropriate personnel/department
• The Service Coordinator will be responsible for opening, reviewing and submitting work orders to be closed.
• It would be expected that the Service Coordinator would be active in coordinating day to day activities of the branches technicians, including, but not limited to: o Dispatching technicians to customer locations. Review time sheets on a daily basis. Communicate with technicians on any work order questions. Insure that paperwork is completely in a timely and accurate manner. Handle inbound customer and technician phone calls.
• Monitor work in progress and insure that work orders are closed in a timely manner
• Schedule Preventative Maintenance appointments with customers
• Work closely with Parts & Rental Departments and assist with select activities
• Participate in the answering of incoming branch calls
• Work with the branch sales force to provide customer service and support
• Strong computer skills, as well as in Word and Excel
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Work well under stress or time constraints
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Awareness of the need for quality control and customer service with the ability to meet and exceed customer requirements
Liftech offers a full complement of benefits, to include Health, Dental & Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with employer match, and more. We have a growing and highly energized team where career opportunities for individuals, as well as professional growth and advancement can be realized!
Liftech is one of the largest materials handling and multi-line dealer in NYS, and W.VT. While we continue to grow, your opportunities grow with us. If you have the qualifications and the strong desire to work with the best, submit your resume’ via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Scott Leonard, Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
• Customer Service: 2 years
• Rochester, NY
• Drivers License
Required work authorization:
• United States