Liftech/NITCO New England’s fastest-growing distributor of materials handling and construction equipment is seeking a Rental Manager in our Syracuse NY location.
- Work closely with used and new departments to maximize rental utilization while keeping focus on the acquisition of correct product and reacting to disposing of either age or underused product.
- Work with all the ALTA/NITCO group to adjust fleet internally.
- Work with rental analyst and trucking coordinator to ensure max trucking utilization on all area’s involving new, used, service and rental movements.
- Work daily with Sales Admin and to ensure product is moving in a timely uniform manner.
- Keep up to date all fleet needs, adds, deletes OOS and ensure maximum utilization of fleet.
- Day to day supervision of rentals including customer service issues, billing process and review. Reviewing credits and correctly ensuring they are applied by accounts receivable.
- Review daily with the Operations Group any OOS units and reasons why.
- Reviewing weekly the PM report.
- Communicating with Used Manager units that need to retire and with the new sales Manager units that are needed for purchase.
- Depending on structure review with the construction side the same as HIE.
- Working on a consistent basis with all salespeople to ensure rental penetration in all areas.
- On occasion work with the sales force in the field and guide them towards increasing rental volume.
- Review all rental commissions to maintain the proper salespeople are getting compensated.
- Weekly review with rental support staff and highlight lows and highs of the week.
- Weekly review with trucking coordinator to ensure that all deliveries are smoothly handled.
- Monthly review with Controller for commission integrity.
- Someone with rental experience within the equipment industry is preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Has working knowledge of all Microsoft Office functions.
- Has past supervisory experience.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate group work pool and handle a staff of at least 4.
- – Career advancement opportunities
- – Competitive pay rates
- – Extensive benefits package including medical insurance, vacation, short term disability and 401K
- – Training and education opportunities
If you’re high energy and committed to professional service, please fill out this form and submit your resume: