Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Truck
Work Smarter Not Harder with Yale® Trucks
Drive smarter let the truck work harder with the GC-LX2 lift truck. Versatility and speed make the truck a favorite among agricultural, general warehousing and distribution, beverage distribution and bottling, light manufacturing, or retail industries.
The standard 2.4L engine works with power, efficiency and agility in tight spaces. The durable nature sets this truck apart from the competitor for its reliability and smaller price point.
Yale – Internal Combustion Forklift Trucks (ICE)
- The GC-LX2 is the lift truck that works smarter and harder. This truck is designed to be a great value, getting the job done without breaking the bank – in a documented industry standard test cycle the CT2 series used up to 14% less fuel than the leading competitors.
- The LX2 series is engineered for agility. Every truck is built with an electronically controlled powershift transmission for smooth direction changes, and we’ve designed the truck to be compact and easier to maneuver, so it’s as agile in tight spaces as it is in open ones.
- The low counterweight and the dropped LPG tank are intentionally designed to help enhance rearward visibility, providing nearly 40% more rearward visibility than the competition.
- The optional integral sideshifter allows the load to be optimally positioned, and the responsive, operator-selectable electronically controlled inching adjustments give the driver better control over load positioning.
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Engine||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|GC040LX2||Internal Combustion Trucks||4000||PSI 2.4L||11.4||128|
|GC050LX2||Internal Combustion Trucks||5000||PSI 2.4L||11.4||128|
- Heavy Duty Transmission
- Heavy Duty Engine
- Attachment Options:
- Light Packages
- Bottlers Tilt
- Low LP Fuel Indicator
- UL Type LPS
- Tread Width
- Tires/Short Overhead Guard
- Keyless Start
- Directional Control Options
- Seats and Seat Belts
- Inching Pedal Arrangement
- High Air Intake with Precleaner
- Audible Alarms
- Premium Monitoring Package
- Fire Extinguisher
- Powertrain Protection with Engine Shutdown System
- Traction Speed Limiter pre-set to 8 mph (Adjustable)
- Operator Passwords
- Operator Pre-Shift Checklist
- Impact Monitor with Shutdown
- Load Weight Display
- LPG Tank – 33.5 lb.
- Rear Drive Button with Horn Button – Available with Mechanical Levers
- Extended Warranty
- One Quart Piston Type Accumulator – HydraSmooth
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual