The ERP030-040VT provides both indoor and outdoor solutions with innovative pneumatic tires that reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort over the roughest surfaces.
This model can be powered by hydrogen fuel cells. Unlike traditional lead-acid batteries, the performance of the vehicle’s power source does not degrade during use – instead delivering constant voltage until full depletion. Fuel cells take as little as three minutes to refuel from on-site dispensers, making the vehicles ideal for multi-shift operations. Further, no space is required for battery charging and storage. Click Hydrogen Fuel Cell for more information on this power source option.
Its low-energy AC system runs cooler and more efficiently than the competitor while lowering energy costs and lengthening service intervals to 500 hours in between maintenance check-ups. Thanks to the two drive motors, the ERP030-040VT features a Zero Turn Radius and a wide steering angle, great for a number of interior and exterior uses. Options are also available to customize the truck’s hydraulic and traction performance based on application.
Yale – Electric Forklift Trucks
- The ERP-VT/VF series utilizes proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM, providing enhanced performance throughout the usable battery discharge cycle.
- This highly efficient system also provides longer battery run time for increased throughput.
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds (both with and without a load), and fast lift/lower speeds.
- The innovative Thermal Management System keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
- Four operator selectable performance modes and the innovative “Extended Shift” functionality allow the truck’s performance to be tailored to the customer’s application as well as the operator’s skill level, increasing efficiency.
- Operator comfort is enhanced on the ERP-VT/VF with ample floor space, improved operator seat position, and non-cinching seat belt.
- Reverse driving is made easier with the rear drive handle and swivel seat options.
Yale Announces Li-ion Ready Option
Do you have battery maintenance or performance issues, or maybe you’re looking for a power solution built for superior productivity, charging flexibility and smart sustainability? If so, configure your new Yale trucks with the new Yale® Li-ion Ready option – a “plug-in-play” solution that allows Yale trucks to be configured with lithium-ion batteries from the following suppliers: NAVITAS, Green Cubes and OneCharge.
These suppliers’ lithium-ion batteries integrate directly into this Yale model, permitting the truck to retain full functionality of its battery state-of-charge indicator, and low battery warning system.
Why the Yale Li-ion Ready option?
Yale Li-ion Ready configured trucks are uniquely designed to provide your plant or warehouse with a simple, yet comprehensive solution you can depend on.
- Includes lithium-ion battery interface harness, special truck software and identification labels
- Utilizes truck display to show battery state-of-charge and low battery warning system
- Incorporates shutdown warning system for controlled truck shutdown in event of battery fault
- Only requires the connection of one additional control wiring harness, located near the battery connector, when the lithium-ion battery is installed
- Can configure truck to operate on lithium-ion or lead acid battery through the display
- Can be compatible with UL Classification type**
Advantages of lithium-ion
Lithium-ion can help you reap the benefits of convenient, cost-effective performance – without the additional costs and maintenance of lead acid batteries.
- Can support 2- and 3-shift operations, helping increase productivity
- Charges approximately 20% faster and allows for opportunity charging
- Can be discharged to near 100% vs. lead acid at 80%
- Uses approximately 20% less energy while charging, reducing costs
- Eliminates battery watering, acid, spills, fumes, equalization and cleaning
- Minimizes labor/time required to change batteries
- Decreases costly battery replacements and maintenance
- Reduces need for charging rooms and added ventilation requirements
- Has overall longer battery life and helps lower cost of operations
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Attachment Options:
- Sideshifting Fork Positioner
- Paper Roll Clamps
- Carton Clamps
- Layer Picker
- Mobile Weighing
- Multiple Load Handlers
- Custom Products
- Remaunfactured Attachments
- Light Packages
- Alternate Battery Compartment
- Battery Removal
- Voltage Options
- Premium Performance Package
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- UL Classification Type “EE”
- Mast Tilt Options
- Return To Set Tilt (RTST)
- One Quart Piston Type Accumulator – HydraSmooth
- Hydraulic Control Options
- Tread Width
- Seats and Seat Belts
- Short or Flat Plate Overhead Guards
- Keyless Start
- Directional Control Options
- Park Brake – Automatic – Electro-Mechanical
- Steering Wheel With or With Integral Spinner Knob
- Audible Alarms
- Power Convertors
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual
- Fire Extinguisher
- Operator Passwords
- Operator Pre-Shift Checklist
- Impact Monitor With Shutdown
- Load Weight Display
- Rear Drive Handle with Horn Button – Available with Mechanical Levers
- Extended Warranty
- System Monitor – Hydraulic – Low Fluid Level Indicator and Hydraulic Filter Service Indicator
- Maintenance Reminder – Programmable