The ERP030-040VF provides exceptional maneuverability, similar to a three-wheel truck, but with the added comfort and stability of a four-wheel forklift. Its Zero Turn Radius speeds up productivity.
The lift truck is also alternative fuel ready, slashing energy costs and improving the bottom line. The ERP030-040VF was designed with the operator’s comfort and safety in mind, featuring ample floor space, a non-cinching seat belt and swivel seat options to make reverse driving easier. The AC motor provides fast travel and less downtime for maintenance. Its innovative cooling technology keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
Yale – Electric Forklift Trucks
Yale Announces Li-ion Ready Option
Do you have battery maintenance or performance issues, or maybe you’re looking for a power solution built for superior productivity, charging flexibility and smart sustainability? If so, configure your new Yale trucks with the new Yale® Li-ion Ready option – a “plug-in-play” solution that allows Yale trucks to be configured with lithium-ion batteries from the following suppliers: NAVITAS, Green Cubes and OneCharge.
These suppliers’ lithium-ion batteries integrate directly into this Yale model, permitting the truck to retain full functionality of its battery state-of-charge indicator, and low battery warning system.
Why the Yale Li-ion Ready option?
Yale Li-ion Ready configured trucks are uniquely designed to provide your plant or warehouse with a simple, yet comprehensive solution you can depend on.
- Includes lithium-ion battery interface harness, special truck software and identification labels
- Utilizes truck display to show battery state-of-charge and low battery warning system
- Incorporates shutdown warning system for controlled truck shutdown in event of battery fault
- Only requires the connection of one additional control wiring harness, located near the battery connector, when the lithium-ion battery is installed
- Can configure truck to operate on lithium-ion or lead acid battery through the display
- Can be compatible with UL Classification type**
Advantages of lithium-ion
Lithium-ion can help you reap the benefits of convenient, cost-effective performance – without the additional costs and maintenance of lead acid batteries.
- Can support 2- and 3-shift operations, helping increase productivity
- Charges approximately 20% faster and allows for opportunity charging
- Can be discharged to near 100% vs. lead acid at 80%
- Uses approximately 20% less energy while charging, reducing costs
- Eliminates battery watering, acid, spills, fumes, equalization and cleaning
- Minimizes labor/time required to change batteries
- Decreases costly battery replacements and maintenance
- Reduces need for charging rooms and added ventilation requirements
- Has overall longer battery life and helps lower cost of operations