This electric truck combines all the storage density capabilities of an operator-up turret series into a sit-down counterbalanced unit.
Its ability to work both sides of a 60-inch* wide aisle helps create more useable storage space for your operation.
To help your operators achieve higher productivity, the ERC045-070VG is available in a 36, 48 or 80-volt configuration.
The ERC045-070VG truck’s turret attachment lets you work and turn your inventory like never before. Most very narrow aisle trucks in the industry limit you to working one side of an aisleway by forks that turn in only one direction. Not anymore. Thanks to Yale’s ingenious engineering, you can work both sides of a 60-inch* wide aisle all the way to a dead end, rotating the turret attachment from left to right. You can rotate and traverse the ERC045-070VG attachment simultaneously, allowing you to easily keep it centered within an aisle.
What’s more, handling your valuable loads has never been simpler or smoother. Once you’ve positioned the truck, its’ Hi-Vis™ mast and traversing turret attachment provides easier alignment for retrieving or placing sensitive loads straight into the rack. Designed for long life with low service requirements, the simple, rugged construction of the turret attachment is the workhorse you need to actualize real gains in space savings and operator productivity.
The ERC045-070VG truck’s turret attachment only requires 2 auxiliary functions and works with a 4-function valve and a 2 auxiliary internal hose group. No external hose reels are required. Dual hydraulic cylinders provide precise control of the 180 degree rotating carriage and forks. A hydraulic motor combined with a sideshift cylinder power the attachments unique combined traverse and sideshift function and provides 52.5 inches of lateral travel with only a 47.2 inch frame. The turret attachment moves on 8 large, 3-inch rollers that are individually adjustable, so the transverse frame and pivot boom stay tight over time. The chains are easy to adjust to compensate for wear. Together the package provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation in a compact design.
Full cube utilization: the ERC045-070VG turret truck can work both sides of a very narrow aisle all the way to a dead end, maximizing your storage capabilities.
* Aisles are typically 60-72 inches for loads 36-48 inches in depth respectively.
Yale Announces Li-ion Ready Option
Do you have battery maintenance or performance issues, or maybe you’re looking for a power solution built for superior productivity, charging flexibility and smart sustainability? If so, configure your new Yale trucks with the new Yale® Li-ion Ready option – a “plug-in-play” solution that allows Yale trucks to be configured with lithium-ion batteries from the following suppliers: NAVITAS, Green Cubes and OneCharge.
These suppliers’ lithium-ion batteries integrate directly into this Yale model, permitting the truck to retain full functionality of its battery state-of-charge indicator, and low battery warning system.
Why the Yale Li-ion Ready option?
Yale Li-ion Ready configured trucks are uniquely designed to provide your plant or warehouse with a simple, yet comprehensive solution you can depend on.
- Includes lithium-ion battery interface harness, special truck software and identification labels
- Utilizes truck display to show battery state-of-charge and low battery warning system
- Incorporates shutdown warning system for controlled truck shutdown in event of battery fault
- Only requires the connection of one additional control wiring harness, located near the battery connector, when the lithium-ion battery is installed
- Can configure truck to operate on lithium-ion or lead acid battery through the display
- Can be compatible with UL Classification type**
Advantages of lithium-ion
Lithium-ion can help you reap the benefits of convenient, cost-effective performance – without the additional costs and maintenance of lead acid batteries.
- Can support 2- and 3-shift operations, helping increase productivity
- Charges approximately 20% faster and allows for opportunity charging
- Can be discharged to near 100% vs. lead acid at 80%
- Uses approximately 20% less energy while charging, reducing costs
- Eliminates battery watering, acid, spills, fumes, equalization and cleaning
- Minimizes labor/time required to change batteries
- Decreases costly battery replacements and maintenance
- Reduces need for charging rooms and added ventilation requirements
- Has overall longer battery life and helps lower cost of operations