The ERC045-070VG four wheel electric forklift truck is one of the most operator-friendly lift trucks in the industry. Its ergonomic design maximizes productivity and reduces operator fatigue and downtime.
Designed for indoor use, this versatile lift truck comes with lower maintenance costs and is easy to service due to the highly efficient AC traction and hydraulic motors. Between the lower operating expenses, reduced maintenance costs, extended maintenance intervals and increased throughput, the ERC045-070VG provides outstanding productivity and productivity cost savings.
This model can be powered by hydrogen fuel cells. Unlike traditional lead-acid batteries, the performance of the vehicle’s power source does not degrade during use – instead delivering constant voltage until full depletion. Fuel cells take as little as three minutes to refuel from on-site dispensers, making the vehicles ideal for multi-shift operations. Further, no space is required for battery charging and storage. Click Hydrogen Fuel Cell for more information on this power source option. Also, see videos on Options Tab on this page.
Yale – Electric Forklift Trucks
- The ERC045-070VG series trucks are designed with a focus on “human engineering” to minimize operator strain and fatigue.
- Competitive testing shows that the ERC045-070VG electric rider product offers the best energy efficiency (energy used per load moved) of any lift truck in its class in North America.
- The innovative Intellix VSM (Vehicle Systems Manager) allows the operator to track all major truck functions and alert them to potential problems before they become an issue.
- Manual hydraulic levers & easy-operating optional AccuTouch e-hydraulic mini-levers & armrest give contoured, soft-touch surfaces, thumb actuated direction selection and seat-side power disconnect.
Click Turret Mast Option for very narrow aisle version of this truck.
C-Series Nuvera® Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
Watch Fast Hydrogen Fuel Cell Fueling
Yale Announces Li-ion Ready Option
Do you have battery maintenance or performance issues, or maybe you’re looking for a power solution built for superior productivity, charging flexibility and smart sustainability? If so, configure your new Yale trucks with the new Yale® Li-ion Ready option – a “plug-in-play” solution that allows Yale trucks to be configured with lithium-ion batteries from the following suppliers: NAVITAS, Green Cubes and OneCharge.
These suppliers’ lithium-ion batteries integrate directly into this Yale model, permitting the truck to retain full functionality of its battery state-of-charge indicator, and low battery warning system.
Why the Yale Li-ion Ready option?
Yale Li-ion Ready configured trucks are uniquely designed to provide your plant or warehouse with a simple, yet comprehensive solution you can depend on.
- Includes lithium-ion battery interface harness, special truck software and identification labels
- Utilizes truck display to show battery state-of-charge and low battery warning system
- Incorporates shutdown warning system for controlled truck shutdown in event of battery fault
- Only requires the connection of one additional control wiring harness, located near the battery connector, when the lithium-ion battery is installed
- Can configure truck to operate on lithium-ion or lead acid battery through the display
- Can be compatible with UL Classification type**
Advantages of lithium-ion
Lithium-ion can help you reap the benefits of convenient, cost-effective performance – without the additional costs and maintenance of lead acid batteries.
- Can support 2- and 3-shift operations, helping increase productivity
- Charges approximately 20% faster and allows for opportunity charging
- Can be discharged to near 100% vs. lead acid at 80%
- Uses approximately 20% less energy while charging, reducing costs
- Eliminates battery watering, acid, spills, fumes, equalization and cleaning
- Minimizes labor/time required to change batteries
- Decreases costly battery replacements and maintenance
- Reduces need for charging rooms and added ventilation requirements
- Has overall longer battery life and helps lower cost of operations
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Attachment Options:
- Sideshifting Fork Positioner
- Paper Roll Clamps
- Carton Clamps
- Layer Picker
- Mobile Weighing
- Multiple Load Handlers
- Custom Products
- Remaunfactured Attachments
- Light Packages
- Alternate Battery Compartment
- Battery Removal
- Voltage Options
- Premium Performance Package
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- UL Classification Type “EE”
- Mast Tilt Options
- Return To Set Tilt (RTST)
- One Quart Piston Type Accumulator – HydraSmooth
- Hydraulic Control Options
- Tread Width
- Seats and Seat Belts
- Short or Flat Plate Overhead Guards
- Keyless Start
- Directional Control Options
- Park Brake – Automatic – Electro-Mechanical
- Steering Wheel With or With Integral Spinner Knob
- Audible Alarms
- Power Convertors
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual
- Fire Extinguisher
- Operator Passwords
- Operator Pre-Shift Checklist
- Impact Monitor With Shutdown
- Load Weight Display
- Rear Drive Handle with Horn Button – Available with Mechanical Levers
- Extended Warranty
- System Monitor – Hydraulic – Low Fluid Level Indicator and Hydraulic Filter Service Indicator
- Maintenance Reminder – Programmable