With its small footprint, the MPB045VG is able to move pallets in and out of tight areas, so you’ll have confidence no matter where you’re operating. And with several exclusive productivity-enhancing features, you can move your product quickly and efficiently with minimum downtime.
Smart and Durable.
This model has an optional Lithium-ion Power Solution. Allows you to Increase productivity with fast opportunity charging.
Worry Free Opportunity Charging with Li-Ion
The Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Advanced Performance Power System provides you with true worry free opportunity charging capability day after day.
- Recharges up to 2X faster than lead acid batteries
- Full state of recharge in 3 hours
- Freedom from “charge memory” and battery sulfation degradation
Retrofit Li-Ion battery packs and installation kits for single, double and triple Li-Ion pack configurations are available through the PREMIER program. We also have retrofit kits for single to double, single to triple and double to triple for those customers who purchased a factory option and have decided that they want to increase their Li-Ion Ah.
Exclusive Smart Lift™
- The Yale patented feature that increases productivity by enabling the operator to begin transporting the pallet before the unit is at full lift.
- To further ensure that every load remains stable, the Yale® MPB-VG truck features optional Smart Slow Down™ technology.
- The drive unit cover is comprised of a highly durable, engineered thermoplastic elastomer, which is flexible, resistant to chipping, not susceptible to rust and gives full protection of components.
- Heavy duty torsion bar and linkage create exceptional stability. The shorter, mid-mounted handle moves the operator closer to the truck, maximizing both visibility and maneuverability and gives the MPB045VG the largest run zone in the industry.
- Available with an optional Lithium-Ion Advanced Performance Power System.
- The completely sealed, maintenance free, 56 Ah lithium-ion battery pack is the first UL recognized lithium-ion pack in the walkie industry.
- A shorter, more compact 6″ battery compartment enhances the unit’s performance in congested areas and tight spaces. No equalization charge is required, and opportunity charging is performed with no negative effect.
- The lithium-ion pack has a lifespan of 5+ years å_- up to 5 times longer than traditional battery solutions – and comes with a 60 month/10,000 hour warranty.
The Yale® MPB045VG Lithium Ion Battery Option
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Light Packages
- Cast Aluminum Control Handle
- Pallet Fork Lenth
- Tires and Wheels
- Display with Battery Discharge Indicator, Hourmeter and Staus Code Read Out
- Operator’s Conveience Tray
- Creep Speed Control Button (Brake Override)
- High Load Backrest Extension
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- Stabilizing Casters
- Keyless Toggle Ignition Swith
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual