NEW FORKLIFT – WALKIE RIDER LOW LIFT PALLET TRUCK
Push Button Brake Override Drive / Tow Switch
Load backrest shown in Picture is an option available for an additional cost. Our stock unit is not equipped with the Load backrest shown.
Exclusive Smart Lift™
- The Yale patented feature that increases productivity by enabling the operator to begin transporting the pallet before the unit is at full lift.
- To further ensure that every load remains stable, the Yale® MPB-VG truck features optional Smart Slow Down™ technology.
- The drive unit cover is comprised of a highly durable, engineered thermoplastic elastomer, which is flexible, resistant to chipping, not susceptible to rust and gives full protection of components.
- Heavy duty torsion bar and linkage create exceptional stability. The shorter, mid-mounted handle moves the operator closer to the truck, maximizing both visibility and maneuverability and gives the MPB045VG the largest run zone in the industry.
- Available with an optional Lithium-Ion Advanced Performance Power System.
- The completely sealed, maintenance free, 56 Ah lithium-ion battery pack is the first UL recognized lithium-ion pack in the walkie industry.
- A shorter, more compact 6″ battery compartment enhances the unit’s performance in congested areas and tight spaces. No equalization charge is required, and opportunity charging is performed with no negative effect.
- The lithium-ion pack has a lifespan of 5+ years å_- up to 5 times longer than traditional battery solutions – and comes with a 60 month/10,000 hour warranty.
The Yale® MPB045VG Lithium Ion Battery Option
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Light Packages
- Cast Aluminum Control Handle
- Pallet Fork Lenth
- Tires and Wheels
- Display with Battery Discharge Indicator, Hourmeter and Staus Code Read Out
- Operator’s Conveience Tray
- Creep Speed Control Button (Brake Override)
- High Load Backrest Extension
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- Stabilizing Casters
- Keyless Toggle Ignition Swith
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual