The highly durable and ultra-reliable E30-40XN Series offers numerous advantages in quality and ergonomics, making it one of the most operator-friendly AC-powered lift trucks in the world.
By utilizing AC motors and transistor controller technology for all traction and hydraulic systems, we’ve reduced the frequency and cost of maintenance. This is one of the hardest working trucks in the business and is ideal for warehouse, retail and industrial applications.
The brushless AC traction and hydraulic motors, powered by transistor controls are durable enough to handle your toughest duty cycle with reduced maintenance costs and enhanced productivity.
Our exclusive mast offers high strength, hot-rolled steel mast channels and a flush-faced design, that improves capacity retention at high lift and compact cast steel cross members that optimize visibility and rigidity.
The stamped steel hood is designed for durability and protection and the hood latch handle is easily accessible from either side of the truck.
The multifunction display’s location provides maximum forward visibility and ease of operation. It is within easy reach of the operator and supervisor for quick access to truck functions, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Hyster Stability System reduces truck lean in turns, improving lateral stability. Innovative steer axle mounting design allows for superior travel over uneven surfaces.
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Attachment Options:
- Sideshifting Fork Positioner
- Paper Roll Clamps
- Carton Clamps
- Layer Picker
- Mobile Weighing
- Multiple Load Handlers
- Custom Products
- Remaunfactured Attachments
- Light Packages
- Alternate Battery Compartment
- Battery Removal
- Voltage Options
- Premium Performance Package
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- UL Classification Type “EE”
- Mast Tilt Options
- Return To Set Tilt (RTST)
- One Quart Piston Type Accumulator – HydraSmooth
- Hydraulic Control Options
- Tread Width
- Seats and Seat Belts
- Short or Flat Plate Overhead Guards
- Keyless Start
- Directional Control Options
- Park Brake – Automatic – Electro-Mechanical
- Steering Wheel With or With Integral Spinner Knob
- Audible Alarms
- Power Convertors
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual
- Fire Extinguisher
- Operator Passwords
- Operator Pre-Shift Checklist
- Impact Monitor With Shutdown
- Load Weight Display
- Rear Drive Handle with Horn Button – Available with Mechanical Levers
- Extended Warranty
- System Monitor – Hydraulic – Low Fluid Level Indicator and Hydraulic Filter Service Indicator
- Maintenance Reminder – Programmable