Genie® rough terrain hybrid scissor lifts offer unmatched versatility and jobsite performance. Featuring operator selectable generator or electric-only operation, Genie hybrid scissors stay on the job from start to finish.
- Operator selectable Power Management Hybrid or Electric-Only operation
- AC power to platform and AC power to chassis from the on-board generator
- Integrated 2.4 kW generator powered by Kohler Tier 4f 6.7 hp (5 kW) diesel engine
- Drive and functio at full height
- Up to 35% gradeability
- 2WD with front active oscillating axle
- AC sealed drive motors
- RT non-marking tires
- Swing out doors and trays provide excellent serviceability access
- SmartLink™ control system with on-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
|GS -2669 BE|
|Working Height*||32 ft (9.75 m)|
|Width||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||15 ft 1 in (4.60 m)|
|Lift Capacity||1,500 lbs (680 kg)|
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.
* Photo representative of the 4069 BE Hybrid Scissor.