Is your company ready for an OSHA Inspection on your equipment?
As a company that owns Heavy Equipment and is required to certify your drivers are sufficiently trained you need to make sure this operator training is well documented and has been performed by a qualified trainer. Click Operator Training for more information.
A daily pre-shift inspection is an OSHA requirement. We can inspect your fleet, make any necessary repairs, and establish a daily checklist your drivers can perform. Our checklists are based on the following suggestions by OSHA…
We will come to your location and check the following…
- Service Brakes
- Parking Brake
- All Lights
- Forks (for excess wear)
- Lift Chains (for war or stretch)
- Neutral Start Switch
- Operator Restraint System
- Coolant Level
- Lubrication Level
Simply fill out the form to the right to set up a one time inspection.
Get these items inspected on a regular basis by signing up for regular operational maintenance. Click Operational Maintenance for more information.
Click OSHA Log for information on products for completing daily inspections.
Automate your daily Checklist
- We offer G_FORCE 2 and G-FORCE 3 Impact Monitoring Systems designed to assist you in achieving compliance with OSHA regulations. These monitors offer the following features:
- Adjustable impact monitoring and shutdown system.
- Audible alarm
- Lift interrupt
- Safety checks
- Click Wireless Asset Management for more information on these systems.
You can, also, fill out the form to the right and request a copy of a Daily Operator Checklist. The checklists are available in the following formats:
- Daily Operator Checklist – Electric Truck – (English)
- Daily Operator Checklist – Electric Truck – (Spanish)
- Daily Operator Checklist – Gas & Diesel Truck (English)