- It’s Required.
- The ITSDF/ANSI standards require that all forks are inspected once every 12 months for single shift operations. In some cases/applications, they should be inspected more frequently.
- Possible Product Damage
- If your forks break while loaded with product, you can lose substantial money in damaged product and possible wait time for more supplies.
- Lost Productivity Time
- With a broken fork, your forklift is idle and employee productivity is lost while new forks are being ordered. Additional expenses may also be incurred from renting while you are waiting for new forks to arrive.
- Forklift inspections should be completed by a trained professional.
- Allow us to inspect your lift truck. Simply fill in the form to the right to set up a service call to inspect your forks.
- You will receive a management report similar to the one shown here, that summarizes the fork’s condition and recommended action for each truck in your fleet.
Refer to ITSDF/ANSI B56.1 Used Fork Wear Standards Section 6.2.8 to 184.108.40.206