Road Service Technician – Industrial/ Construction Equipment Repair Needed – Massena, NY
Service Repair Technician – Construction/Forklift Equipment
LIFTECH EQUIPMENT COS., INC. – Massena, NY
REPAIR TECHNICIAN – WATERTOWN NORTH TO MASSENA
Liftech Equipment’s Service Department is Hiring!! We have an immediate need for a Service Repair Technician for Forklift & Construction equipment repair covering North of Watertown to Massena, NY. This position is responsible for diagnosing and repairing Industrial Forklift Equipment, Construction Equipment, Scrubbers & Sweepers, Aerial Lifts and Pressure Washers, to name just a few.
Repairs will include diesel, gas and LP engines; transmission and axles; hydraulics; electrical; preventative maintenance inspections and repairs; and other duties as assigned. In addition, the Service Technician position assists other Technicians in repairs and will be expected to comply with Safety and OSHA procedures, warranty procedures and continue to learn additional mechanical duties. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing directly with customers and will be able to provide excellent customer service. Factory and in-house training provided.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- 3 years of proven equipment repair
- Must be able to read codes and instructions on the computer
- Must be able to document repairs on the computer
- Must possess own tools, with necessary additional tools provided
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and on-call rotations for machine down assistance when needed.Liftech Equipment offers Industry Competitive Salary, Tool & Shoe Allowance, top of the line electronic devices, Health and Dental Insurance, Employer sponsored Vision & Life Insurance, 401k with Company match, and Vacation/Holiday/ Sick pay!! Embrace this opportunity to join a diverse and talented group of individuals in representing fine lines of equipment and providing superior customer service.Job Type: Full-time
- If you have the qualifications and the desire to work with the best, submit your resume’ via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Ron LeBlanc, Operations Manager
- Since our founding in 1988, Liftech Equipment has provided superior quality products and services … to assist people in Industrial, Construction, Landscaping, Lumber and Municipal business areas improve productivity and profitability. As thousands of our satisfied customers will attest, Liftech Equipment is the first place to call NYS, and W. Vermont. Our Best of Breed lines include: World known NACCO Material Handling Equipment to include Hyster & YALE Forklifts, Tennant Scrubbers & Sweepers, JCB Construction Equipment, DOOSAN Ingersoll-Rand Compressors, JLG & Genie Aerial Work Platforms and Ramteq pressure washers, … just to name a few!!