When it comes to narrow aisle reach trucks, the NR/NDR-DB is extremely versatile, combining the latest AC motor control technology with improved all-around performance and superb operator comfort to effectively meet the demands of modern warehousing.
Yale® iSi Technology incorporates a common control system with consistent functionality across the warehouse product line. The Integrated Smart Interface utilizes the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for the main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks’ performance with the skill of the operator.
A new side-stance control handle, configured with the operator in mind, provides conveniently located controls for forward/reverse, lift/lower, proportional reach/retract, tilt, horn and optional side shift. The control handle for side-stance operation allows simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions, features operator grip pad for added comfort.
This model can be powered by hydrogen fuel cells. Unlike traditional lead-acid batteries, the performance of the vehicle’s power source does not degrade during use – instead delivering constant voltage until full depletion. Fuel cells take as little as three minutes to refuel from on-site dispensers, making the vehicles ideal for multi-shift operations. Further, no space is required for battery charging and storage. Click Hydrogen Fuel Cell for more information on this power source option. Also, See video on Options Tab on this page.
- Master Drive Unit (MDU) has been redesigned for superior protection. The Drive unit is sealed for life meaning no oil changes required. It also provides a debris guard for protection against shrinkwrap.
- Superior AC drive, hoist and auxiliary function motors have more power, run cooler, and are built to match the application reducing service time and costs.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- Flexibility of choosing different stances – Fore/Aft or Side-Stance.
- The side-stance truck provides vertical adjustment of lumbar backrest pad, E-Z Ride floor, and adjustable steering tiller positions (optional) for optimal comfort.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Option
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Light Packages
- Sidestance or Forward Stance
- Reverse Steerng
- Keyless Start
- Voltage Options
- Alternate Battery Compartment Sizes
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- Outrigger Options
- Lift Limit with Push Button Override
- Single or Double Reach
- Fork Height Display
- Load Backrest Extension Sizes
- Audible Alarms
- Operator Overhead Fan
- Load Weight Display
- Reduce Travel Speed with Carriage Extended
- 12 Volt DC Power Display
- RF Terminal Bracket
- RF Handheld Scanner Holder
- Impact Monitor
- Rear Operator’s Compartment Door
- Wire Mesh On Top
- Operator Front Lexan? Shield
- Caster Wheel Bumper
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual