The MPW series is among the most reliable trucks in the industry. Specifically designed with a tapered fork bottom-mounted control handle, the motorized hand truck series allows for industry leading pallet entry and exit that increases productivity.
Four performance modes allow the operator to control and tailor truck performance based on application. Always made with the operator in mind, the MPW series features innovative ergonomic technology like the bottom mounted handle, which optimizes the operating position and increases the walk-behind clearance.
Durable Motorized Hand Trucks.
- Superior maneuverability turns inside a trailer.
- Power and efficiency are keys to the outstanding performance of the motorized hand pallet truck.
- From the Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology, high-performance hydraulic system and integral hoist control, the MPW series delivers state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- Low profile – operator can see the fork tips for pallet entry.
- Top batteries swing out for fast fill or check.
- The Auto Deceleration System eliminates the need to manually apply a service brake for slow down.
- A simplified electrical system features a transistorized drive controller with integral hoist control that is easily programmed and features built-in diagnostics.
- Battery Types and Accessories
- Light Packages
- Cast Aluminum Control Handle
- Pallet Fork Lenth
- Tires and Wheels
- Display with Battery Discharge Indicator, Hourmeter and Staus Code Read Out
- Operator’s Conveience Tray
- Creep Speed Control Button (Brake Override)
- High Load Backrest Extension
- Cooler/Freezer Package
- Stabilizing Casters
- Keyless Toggle Ignition Swith
- Parts Manual
- Maintenance Manual