- Ideal scissor lift for narrow rough terrain applications
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control
- Up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Proportional lift and drive
- Powered by Ford gas/LPG engine (standard) or Deutz Diesel engine (optional)
- Two self-closing gates
- AC power to platform
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Descent alarm
|Working Height*||39 ft (12.06 m)|
|Width||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||19 ft 6 in (5.94 m)|
|Lift Capacity||2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.