Powered by a Tier 4i-compliant Kubota engine, the C185WKUB portable air compressor features a new single-piece canopy that is lockable, lightweight, aerodynamic and made of virtually indestructible composite material. A compact design and smaller footprint make this compressor easier to tow and more maneuverable in tight areas. Its cool-box airflow design allows cool air to enter through the rear and wash over the internal components, keeping temperatures low. In addition, the C185 portable air compressor utilizes engineered composite materials and a three step-paint process to provide high corrosion resistance and ensure longer life of the unit. The fenders, bumper and canopy are engineered with high-strength plastic. The conveniently located curbside controls and service valves keep operators away from traffic for added safety. The control panel is accessible and operational with the canopy open or closed.
- Cool-box airflow allows cool air to enter through the rear and wash over internal components, keeping temperatures low and prolonging component life, and hot exhausts out the top of the unit, keeping operators out of harm’s way from hot exhaust and minimizing dust recirculation
- Curbside controls and service valves keeps operators away from traffic for added safety.
- One-handed startup, even with work gloves.
- The control panel is accessible and operational with the canopy open or closed.
- Diesel Gasoline and Remote separator element -Simple, spin-on design eliminates the need to enter separator tank and prevents spillage during oil changes.
- Convenient toolbox -Large, low point-of-entry toolbox can easily accommodate tools and commonly used accessories.
- Full access canopy-2-position gas springs allow the canopy to open to one position for routine checks, inspection, and service, and a full-open position for access to all components for more involved service and maintenance.
- Single-piece canopy design -The lockable canopy, made of a composite material, is lightweight, aerodynamic and virtually indestructible.
- Superior mobility- These compressors offer go-anywhere mobility with torsional running gear, a heavy-duty 7-gauge steel frame, 54-inch track width, a fuel tank balanced over the wheels and road-ready running gear and lights.