Account Manager – Industrial Forklift Sales
LIFTECH EQUIPMENT COS., INC. – Buffalo, NY
Liftech Equipment Companies is the place to be in the material handling field if you are a motivated, self-directed individual with sales experience to represent a premier, quality line of material handling equipment. Outside sales of HYSTER Industrial Lift Trucks and various other high profile industrial Equipment lines, coupled with the professional ability to provide material handling solutions is your opportunity for success in Industrial Sales as an Account Manager in Western NY and the surrounding Buffalo market.
Our Best of Breed lines include world known Hyster Industrial Forklifts, YALE Forklifts, Trackmobile RailCar Movers, world known JCB Construction Equipment, JLG & Genie aerial work platforms and Ramteq Industrial Pressure Washers … to name just a few!!
The ideal candidate will possess college degree and ideally two plus years of successful sales or relevant industry experience.
Account Managers in industrial sales are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge. Strong candidates must possess the ability to sell to an established customer base and effectively prospect new accounts.
Specific Job requirements would include:
• Territory coverage of Western NYS & Buffalo Market
• Extensive local travel required to maintain regularly scheduled visits to current customer base and potential customers.
• Set up appointments with customers, planning efficient use and management of time.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical product related information.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
• Computer Skills: Proficiency in business software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and past experience with GoldMine and/or Sales Force helpful but not necessary as we will train.
• Solid written verbal and written communications skills.
• Self motivated, organized and disciplined to succeed
Liftech offers a full complement of benefits, to include vehicle reimbursement, laptop and smart phone. Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401k, Holiday / Vacation paid time off and more!
We have a growing and highly energized team where career opportunities for individuals, as well as professional growth and advancement can be realized!
Liftech is the largest materials handling and multi-line dealer in New York State, and Western Vermont …. While we continue to grow, your opportunities grow with us.
If you’re high energy and committed to professional sales, forward your resume’ with cover letter within to the attention of: Bill Rivett, General Sales Manager.
If you have the qualifications and the desire to work with the best, submit your resume’ via email to: email@example.com, Attn: Bill Rivett, General Sales Manager.